Kick off your triathlon season in Bermuda this spring. Hit the ground running on this 21-square mile island with daily 90-minute non-stop flights from New York City via multiple carriers. Check this guide for all non-stop flights to make sure your travels are smooth and hassle-free. Also, learn about passport, immigration and customs requirements.
Travel & hotel packages for the 2018 ITU World Triathlon Series event in Bermuda are available through our official travel provider, Nirvana.
A variety of carefully selected, athlete-friendly accommodation options are available starting at $317.65 USD per night. Note published rates already include taxes, resort fees and service fees. Search and book your accommodations via Nirvana Travel today.
For your convenience, Nirvana has arranged service-oriented travel packages designed specifically for race participants. Travel packages starting at $1173.15 USD per guest and can be booked directly on the Nirvana website. PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- L.F. Wade International Airport meet and greet welcome;
- Dedicated return airport-hotel transfers, including bike transportation;
- Accommodation at a choice of athlete friendly hotels;
- All event related transfers (by shuttle bus);
- Early race day breakfast (Hamilton Princess only);
- Bike mechanical services;
- Physio services;
- News updates direct from the Race Organisation in your hotel;
- Use of cycle track pumps in hotels & in Transition prior to the race start;
- Water temperature updates and forecasts;
- Support and assistance of the Nirvana team throughout the lead up to the event and
- during your stay in Bermuda;
- Flights from your preferred departure airport available on request;
- Bike shipment from your home/work address available on request.