Start your season with a swim in crystal clear water, a challenging bike course and a beautiful run on front street in the City of Hamilton - The Island of Bermuda host for the first time the World Triathlon Series and will welcome Triathletes and Spectators from all over the world to a multi day Triathlon.
We have seven reasons, why you have to kick off your triathlon season in Bermuda:
- The Island where World Champions are born - the current World Champion Flora Duffy is born on the island
- Pleasant Journey - you have direct flight connection from the US, Canada and UK to Bermuda
- More than Triathlon - you’ll find a mid-Atlantic island packed with a rare combination of experiences
- Taste the national drink of Bermuda - Enjoy a dark’n’stormy on pink sand beaches
- Enjoy your holidays - bring your family and friends and experience an adventure of sport, culture and natural wonders
- Perfect weather conditions - from April to September you will find the perfect training conditions for triathletes on the island
- Swim in Crystal clear water - with a 100% certainty you will need no wetsuit in April to swim in the mid-Atlantic
Enter now for the ITU World Triathlon Bermuda.